Call for Abstract
30th International Conference on Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology, will be organized around the theme “The pathway to visual health”
Ophthalmology 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Ophthalmology 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Clinical Ophthalmology is the branch of medical science which deals with the study of eye physiology, eye diseases and their treatments. It is mainly involved in the findings of various eye disabilities or the procedure/technologies used to treat these disorders.
- Track 1-1Eye Diseases
- Track 1-2Eye Diagnosis
- Track 1-3Ophthalmologists
- Track 1-4Keratoacanthoma
Pediatric Ophthalmology is the branch of ophthalmology which deals with the study of an eye related diseases, development and care in children’s. If child has an eye problem or having difficulty with a vision screening exam or having problem in reading or learning, or needs surgery or medical treatment for an illness affecting the eyes then a pediatric ophthalmologist has the experience and qualifications to treat child.
- Track 2-1Pediatric Ophthalmologists
- Track 2-2Eye problems and development in children
- Track 2-3Infant vision
- Track 2-4Blepharitis
- Track 2-5Pediatric cataract
- Track 2-6School vision screening
The incorporation of neurology and ophthalmology leads to Neuro-Ophthalmology. The nervous system diseases which affect the pupillary reflexes, vision, eye movements are taken into consideration under the branch of neuro-ophthalmology. Diplopia, ocular myasthenia gravis, optic neuritis, optic neuropathy, papilledema, idiopathic intracranial hypertension, brain tumors or stroke affecting vision, unexplained visual loss, headaches, blepharospasm or hemifacial spasm are the few commonly diseases associated with neuro-ophthalmology.
- Track 3-1Neuro-ophthalmologists
- Track 3-2Neuro-ophthalmic disease
- Track 3-3Neuro-ophthalmology cases
- Track 3-4Ophthalmoplegic Migraine
- Track 4-1Eye transplantation Recovery of eye transplant
- Track 4-2Cornea transplantation Recovery of cornea transplant
- Track 4-3Retina Transplantation Recovery of retina transplant
- Track 4-4Latest & Novel Techniques in Ophthalmology
- Track 4-5Alternative and Complementary medicine
Ophthalmology is an area of mainstream medicine where molecular genetic testing or counseling for inherited eye disease is becoming an important aspect. Genetic factors are important in common eye conditions causing visual impairment, including age-related macular degeneration (AMD), glaucoma, Strabismus and cataract.
- Track 6-1Genetic testing
- Track 6-2Genetic counseling
Ophthalmology practices that are referral dependent often retain a practice rep or physician communication to protect and expand the income stream. It refers to physicians family or general practitioners as well as optometrists, opticians and others is a valuable business resource.
- Track 7-1Malignant tumors
- Track 7-2Uveitis
- Track 7-3Vitreous opacities
- Track 7-4Stabismus
- Track 7-5Ectopia lentis (dislocated lens) in children
- Track 7-6Conductive
- Track 7-7Strabismus surgery
Ophthalmology or ocular surgery is a surgery that is performed on the eye or its adnexa by an ophthalmologist. An eye is a fragile organ of the human body parts which requires extreme care during and after the surgical procedure. Ophthalmology includes subspecialities which deal with certain diseases or their surgeries.
Some of them are:
- Anterior segment surgery
- Cornea, ocular surface surgery
- Glaucoma surgery
- Vitreo-retinal surgery
- Ocular surgery
- Oculoplastics and orbit surgery
- Pediatric ophthalmology/strabismus surgery
- Refractive surgery
- Uveitis surgery
- Veterinary surgery- specialty training programs in veterinary ophthalmology exist in some countries.
- Cataract surgery- Phacoemulsification
- Track 8-1Corneal transplantation Keratoplasty
- Track 8-2Keratomileusis
- Track 8-3Vitrectomy
- Track 8-4Cataract Surgery
Optometry is an eye care profession associated with the vision and visual system where information is processed to produce an image. Optometrists also called as ophthalmic optician and are qualified to diagnose & treat eye diseases. This scientific track welcomes the participant to participate and explore the insights of optometry and vision science.
- Track 9-1Computer Vision Syndrome
- Track 9-2HSB Colour Model (Hue-Saturation-Brightness)
- Track 9-3RGB Colour Model (Red-Green-Blue)
- Track 9-4Computational Neuroscience
- Track 9-5Computational Modelling of Neural Mechanisms
Corneal and external diseases are the eye conditions that affect the ocular surface. There are various corneal and external diseases which involve the cornea, anterior chamber of the eye, iris, conjunctiva and eyelids, including cataracts; corneal allergies, infections and irregularities; refractive errors, conjunctivitis (pink eye); dry eye; tear disorders; keratoconus; pterygium; endophthalmitis; Fuch’s Dystrophy and many others.
- Track 10-1Corneal ulcer
- Track 10-2Corneal dystrophies
- Track 10-3Corneal refractive surgery
- Track 10-4LASIK
- Track 10-5Artificial Corneal Replacement
- Track 10-6Corneal neuropathy
- Track 10-7Corneal neuropathy
- Track 10-8UV corneal cross-linking
Retina is a layer of tissue in the back of your eye that sanities light and sends images to your brain. The various types of retinal diseases vary widely, but most of them cause visual symptoms and can affect any part of your retina.
- Track 11-1Bionic Eye
- Track 11-2Hypertensive retinopathy
- Track 11-3Myopic macular degeneration
- Track 11-4Retinal tumors
- Track 11-5Retinal artery occlusion
- Track 11-6Retinal vein occlusion
- Track 11-7Retinal Detachment
- Track 11-8Age related macular generation
- Track 11-9Retinal Clinical significance
- Track 11-10Reconstructing the retina
- Track 11-11Retinal diseases
- Track 11-12Retinitis Pigmentosa
The damage of the optic nerve due to high intraocular pressure causes the glaucoma and if it is untreated than it will progresses to vision loss with the initiation of unobserved blind spots at the edges of visual field followed by tunnel vision and finally to blindness. The causes of glaucoma include optic nerve damage along with the several underlying causes which are unknown. According to world health organization (WHO) glaucoma is the 2nd major cause of blindness across the globe.
- Track 12-1Primary and Secondary Glaucoma
- Track 12-2Closed angle glaucoma
- Track 12-3Diagnosis and Treatment
- Track 12-4Retinopathy at prematurity
- Track 12-5Abnormal vision development
- Track 12-6Genetic disorders
Cataract is a clouding of the lens in the eye due to which your vision will decrease. It occurs slowly and can effect on or both of your eyes. Mostly commonly occurs due to aging or due to trauma or radiation exposure. As per the latest study, it is estimated that cataract is responsible for 52% of world blindness, which represents about 20 million people (2010).
- Track 13-1Nuclear sclerotic cataract
- Track 13-2Cortical Cataract
- Track 13-3Posterior subcapsular cataract
Fungi, parasites, bacteria and virus can enter the human body and are capable enough to spread to attack the interior surface of an eye thus spreading the infection. The immune system plays a crucial role to inhibit the effect of infections of eye and also during the corneal transplantation since transplantation is increasing rapidly. This scientific track highlights the significance and connection of ocular microbiology and immunology.
- Track 14-1Oncology
- Track 14-2Ocular Biomechanics
- Track 14-3Ocular Refraction
- Track 14-4Oculoplasty
- Track 14-5Ocular tumors
- Track 14-6Radio & Laser Therepy
Novel approaches are referred to the techniques and procedure which is used to treat the ailment in specific manner to gain the maximum therapeutic effect. The novel approaches could be development in the ophthalmic formulation of drugs to reach out the desired site of action through different drug delivery systems and also usage of biomaterials, tissue science technologies, stem science technology to eradicate the various eye diseases.
- Track 15-1Stem cells Transplantation
- Track 15-2Encapsulated Cell Technology
- Track 15-3Management of visual snow
- Track 16-1Notch Signaling
- Track 16-2Cell Fate Control and Signal Integration in Development
- Track 16-3Notch-Ligand Interactions
- Track 16-4Post-translational Regulation of Eye Development
The aim and scope of ophthalmic research is to study the diseases minutely to eradicate the problems associated with vision and eye health. With the latest technological development and modern treatments in the field of ophthalmology the new techniques have been significantly improvising the life of humans. The detection of diseases through biomarkers aid the efficacy of treatment and new technological procedure such as stem cell, tissue science and use of biomaterial can change the perception of human vision. This scientific track dedicated to the latest technology, amendments, techniques and procedures in the field of Ophthalmology.
- Track 18-1Medical school
- Track 18-2Medical Residency
- Track 18-3Specialization in Ophthalmology
- Track 18-4Career Progression
- Track 19-1Certificate Courses
- Track 19-2Diploma Courses
- Track 19-3Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Courses
- Track 19-4Doctoral Degree
A global platform aimed to connect ophthalmic industries, Proposers, Entrepreneurs and the Investors worldwide. With a vision to provide and facilitate the most efficient and viable business meeting place for engaging people in constructive discussions, evaluation and execution for a promising future in the field of ophthalmology.
The major and most important to maintain your vision clean and healthy is to have routine eye exam. There are many eye conditions develop slowly over time and without symptoms. If detected early these conditions can be treated effectively so that they do not develop into serious eye problems. There are most of the Comprehensive Eye Care services all over the world which offers diagnosis and treatment of common eye conditions like: Rinkov Eyecare | USA, Norwalk Eye Care | USA, Tsawwassen Optometry Clinic | Canada, Vision 2020 | India and The International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness | UK.
- Track 21-1Watery Eye
- Track 21-2Upper eyelid lowering
- Track 21-3Trichiasis (ingrowing eyelashes)
- Track 21-4Thyroid eye disease (TED)
- Track 21-5Removal of an Eye, Artificial Eyes, and Socket Care
- Track 21-6Entropion of the upper and lower eyelids
- Track 21-7Ectropion
- Track 21-8Eyelid cysts
- Track 21-9Eyelid tumours
- Track 21-10Telemedicine
- Track 22-1Diabetic Neuropathy
- Track 22-2Bullous Disease of Diabetes
- Track 22-3Diabetic Ulcers
- Track 22-4Diabetic retinopathy